There are few services that you will need that are as sensitive or as personal as those provided by a funeral consultant. And few people really understand the extent of a funeral consultant’s roles. It starts from the moment they are called and doesn’t end until the wishes and needs of the family are fully met.
At Bance Funeral Services, our role includes (but is not limited to):
- Providing prompt and personal attention at all times - 24 hours per day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
- Transferring the deceased into our care at any time of the day or night.
- Consulting with the family about funeral arrangements and details for the service.
- Registering the death with Births Deaths and Marriages.
- Obtaining death and cremation certificates.
- Providing copies of death certificates, certified by a Justice of the Peace, for insurance benefit processing, and for probate.
- Preparing and submitting death and/or funeral notices, including online notices.
- Preparing the body for viewing, including dressing and cosmetic preparation.
- Preparing the deceased for embalming if neccessary.
- Making arrangements with church, chapel or venue of your choice.
- Consulting with clergy or celebrant.
- Organising a viewing.
- Supply of vehicles.
- Liasing with florists.
- Organising music or musicians for the service.
- Preparation of production of service booklets.
- Preparation and production of audiovisual for the funeral service and/or wake.
At every stage of the process, the wishes of the family are paramount and Bance Funeral Services are committed to providing the service that meets your requirements and best honours the life of your loved one.