Arranging A Funeral
When we first meet with you, either at our premises or in the comfort of your home, we discuss the many practical and celebratory aspects of the funeral service.
Below are examples of things that could be discussed:
- When and where would you like the Funeral Service to be held?
- Preference for burial or cremation?
- Would you like a viewing?
- Will a mourning car be required?
- Would you like to use any multi-media services?
- ie; PowerPoint presentation or any specific music?
- Advertising the funeral notice in newspapers and or radio
- Refreshments/gathering after the service
There are usually a number of legal forms that are to be filled out at this stage and the information is collected for Births, Deaths & Marriages.
Information generally required:
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Parents full names, including mother's maiden name
- Children's names and dates of birth
- Occupation during working life
- Marriage details; date and place