Funeral Service Options
There are many different options that you may choose regarding the Funeral Service.
A Funeral Service can be as individual as the person.
Some options are:
- A Service in our Karinya Room or a church or chapel service followed by interment at a cemetery or followed by cremation.
- A Service in our Karinya Room or church or chapel service with the final committal to be said at the church or chapel.
- You may wish for no attendance at the cemetery or crematorium after the Service or perhaps just the immediate family to attend the cemetery or crematorium and then reconvene with the other family and friends at your choice of reception.
- A memorial Service in our Karinya Room, or at a church or chapel after a private family burial or cremation Service.
- A Service to be conducted graveside within the cemetery.